This short video talks about the importance of systems.
Main benefits of creating business systems:
- They can be constantly improved. If you don’t have a system to improve, it makes it much more difficult to improve your results.
- Training employees is very difficult without a system, and very easy with a system.
- Growing your business exponentially can’t happen without a system… it could, but it’d be chaotic.
- Largest companies in the world – all have detailed systems and protocols for every single thing that can happen.
You can start to get a glimpse thru my articles and videos of the detailed system we have. Here are just some things we have created systems for in our business….
- Training process for new sales reps
- Initial phone call to schedule estimates
- Estimate process itself
- How to come up with pricing
- Discounts to offer different times of the year
- How to test marketing
- Tracking results
- How to do an effective meeting with a sales rep
- Prewritten ads for hiring marketers, sales reps, production managers, sub-contractors
- Scripts for phone calls for hiring
- Interview scripts for hiring
- How to deal with problems on jobs
- How to launch a new business
- How to be effective with different types of marketing
- Scripts for each phone call to a new client
- What to do when a job is bid too low
- How to start a new territory
- And more and more and more…. Everything is a system for us, and we are constantly improving all of our systems.
You can actually get all of our business systems, pre-packaged… including a detailed explanation from me about every one of our systems. Learn more about Painting Business Pro.
Or, ask me a question in the comments. What systems do you need to make for your business?